This task force will consider ways that ACSP can cultivate higher visibility and how we ought to proceed with institutional research in a sustainable fashion.
The changing landscape of digital communications has opened up new opportunities for ACSP to connect with the general public around planning education, as well as reach prospective students in a meaningful and engaging manner. The task force will think of these challenges along with the current institutional data that ACSP owns, including on enrollments, curriculum, faculty and student demographics, costs of education, and research productivity. This might involve exploring ways to organize, analyze, and share publicly the insights and trends (through both longitudinal and cross-sectional studies) from this institutional data, providing a window into the nature of planning education in a way that might generate higher visibility for the organization and, consequently, the member schools.
Task Force Members
- Chair: Justin Hollander, Tufts University, email@example.com [Fall 2019 - Fall 2021]
- Geoff Boeing, University of Southern California [Fall 2019 - Fall 2021]
- Meghan Gough, Virginia Commonwealth University [Fall 2019 - Fall 2021]
- Lingqian Hu, University of Wisconsin Milwaukee [Fall 2019 - Fall 2021]
- Noreen McDonald, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill [Fall 2019 - Fall 2021]
- Laxmi Ramasubramanian, Hunter College, CUNY [Fall 2019 - Fall 2021]
- PAB Rep: Connie Ozawa, Portland State University [Fall 2019 - Fall 2021]
- Student Rep: Awais Azhar, University of Texas at Austin [Fall 2019 - Fall 2021]