- Search for yourself or colleagues;
- Search for your presentation or your session;
- Review all sessions within your topic track
- See where else your supposed to be and build your personal schedule for the conference.
Important tips for using the SEARCH features of the online schedule:
If you click on the binoculars in the left column, this will search the entire schedule. Whether you are looking for yourself or someone specific on the schedule, follow these few steps for a comprehensive search:
- Click on the binoculars
- Type in the name of the person you are searching for
- This will pull up a list of speakers with that name.
- Click on the speaker of your choice and you will see a list of everywhere they appear in the program.
If you use the SEARCH box at the top of the schedule with the magnifying glass, it will only search the schedule for the day you see at the top of the page.
Click Here to go to the Online Schedule.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.