- Colleen Butcher-Gollach: University of Melbourne, Australia; Idyllic possible: planning for affordable and resilient settlements in the pacific island countries
- Besmira Dyca and Kevin Muldoon-Smith: Northumbria University, UK; Progressive property tax on vacant land - dealing with land speculation in Sao Paulo
- Minjee Kim: Florida State University; Opportunity for land value capture: land use impacts of the suncoast parkway extension project in citrus county, FL
- Annette Kim and Andrew Eisenlohr: University of Southern California; The viability of community land trusts in high-priced urban land markets: the case of rolland curtis gardens in Los Angeles
- Melina Matos, Sierra Woodruff, Malini Roy: Texas A&M University and Philip Gilberson, and Sara Merrow: Arizona State University; Comparing hazard mitigation and climate adaptation plans to understand in practice instruments that foster the creation of climate resilient community
- Manuel Santana Palacios: University of California, Berkeley; Examining the Linkages Between Investing in Aerial Cable-Cars and the Evolution Informal Transport and Land Development: A Case Study of Ciudad Bolivar, Bogota
- Emanuel Preciado: University of California, Irvine; Seeds of Resistance: Combating Spatial Inequality with Community Urban Gardens
- Ross Rubenstein: Georgia State University; Should the Rochester Fast Ferry Sink or Swim?
- Amruta Sakalker and Adrian Parr: University of Texas at Arlington; Trinity River Park Projects: Which project will be the long-desired bridge that connects the city of Dallas and the Trinity River
- Henry Webber, Brian Phillips and Jodie Lloyd: Washington University in St. Louis; Forest Park Southeast: One neighborhood’s strategy to flight blight and disinvestment through a mixed income community development model
- Dr Angelique Chettiparambil Rajan & Joseph Ayitio, University of Reading; Keeping Urban Housing Permanently Affordable: The London Community Land Trust
- Barry Hersh, New York University; Rheingold Brewery Redevelopment
- Ann Rappaport, Tufts University; Mystic River: A Quest for Climate Equity
- Uwe S. Brandes, Georgetown University; Creating a New Waterfront Neighborhood in the Nation’s Capital: The Planning & Redevelopment of Washington D.C.’s Near Southeast into the Capitol Riverfront
- Tzu-Chin Lin & Ying-Hui Chiang, National Chengchi University; The Aftershock of Radical Property Reassessment in a Split-Rate Tax Regime
- Mariana Barrera, Ministry of Urban Infrastructure of the Ministry of the Interior, Public Works and Housing of Argentina; Construction of Collaborative Data on Informality & Urban Poverty in Argentina. The Case of the Plataforma Abierta Nacional del Hábitat
- Sean Kennedy, University of California Los Angeles; The Impacts of California’s Environmental Policies through the Lens of Newhall Ranch Development
- Danielle Zoe Rivera, University of Colorado Boulder; Urban Informality & Disaster Response in South Texas Colonias
- Neal LaMontagne, University of California Los Angeles; Negotiated Value: Community Amenity Contributions & Value Capture in Metro Vancouver
- Jane Rongerude & Sara Hamideh, Iowa State University;
Post-Disaster Recovery of Public Housing in Galveston, Texas: An Opportunity for Whom?
- Pooya Ghorbani and Courtney Wolf, New York State Governor's Office of Storm Recovery; Home Buyouts in New York State: Strategies for Maximizing Homeowner Participation
- Aleksandra Maksimovska & Aleksandar Stojkov; SS. Cyril & Methodius University; Improving Municipal Fiscal Health through New System of Property Taxation: Evidence from South Eastern European Countries
- Nestor Garza, Georgia Institute of Technology; Implementation and Effects of Land Value Capture in Bogotá, Colombia
- Jongwoong Kim, University of Cincinnati; Guryong Village Development Decision: Taking, Readjusting, or Just Cancelling?
- Mi Shih, Rutgers University; Ying-Hui Chiang, National Chengchi University, Taiwan; and Hsiutzu Betty Chang - National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan; "Floating TDR" and Land Value Capture in Taiwan: Designing a More Effective Land Finance Tool
- Tej Kumar Karki, Boston University; Politics of Flood Disaster Evacuation in Houston City: A Dilemma of Decision Making Under Climate-Uncertainty
- Allison Laskey, University of California, Irvine; Public Engagement and Detroit's Struggle to Ensure Equitable Development
- Kanako Iuchi, Tohoku University, Japan; Rhetoric of recovering resilient: Unveiling how building back safer transforms into development for prosperity (A case of post-Yolanda rebuilding)
- Liu Ran, Capital Normal University, Beijing, China; The State-Dominated Formalization of Informal Housing: A Descriptive Case Study on Beijing Urban Village
- Agustin Leon_Moreta, University of New Mexico; Land Conservation in the Albuquerque-Middle Rio Grande Basin Region
- Carlos Rufin, Suffolk, University; Johann Friedl, Institute of International Urban Development in Cambridge, MA; Community Toilets and the City: A Solution, or a Defeat?
- Devin Day, Building Research Council in Champaign, Illinois; Dream in Progress: How Two West Side Neighborhoods in Cleveland Transition from Vacancy and Foreclosure to Housing Rehabilitation and Refugee Resettlement
- Allison L. Bridges, Columbia University; Natural Amenity-Led Growth and Environmental Activism in Florianópolis, Brazil
- Thomas Coggin, Fordham University; Using the Law to Protect Informal Urban Livelihoods: a Descriptive Case Study from South Africa
- Donovan Finn, Stony Brook University; Natural Amenity-Led Growth and Environmental Activism in Florianópolis, Brazil
- Tho Tran, Texas A&M University; Affordable Housing and Community Development in Coastal Cities: Are We Spending Money to Put Ourselves in Dangerous Places?