Gill-Chin Lim Award for the Best Dissertation on International Planning
Deadline for paper submissions is June 1. View this page for more information.
Gill-Chin Lim Student Travel Awards
Deadline to submit applications is June 1. View this page for more information.
Best Student Paper in International Planning
Deadline to submit applications is July 31. View this page for more information.
Outstanding Service to GPEIG Award
Deadline: September 30 (Presented in even number years)
Launched in 2016, this award recognizes an individual/faculty member whose exceptional service, practice, scholarship, and/or leadership has had a lasting and positive impact on GPEIG's mission and/or the strengthening of the institution.
- Nominations may come from faculty or administrators at ACSP member schools.
- Nominations should consist of two letters, at least one of which should be from individuals not within the nominee's own institution. The letters should that state the ways in which the nominee has, through her or his service, contributed to the strengthening of GPEIG's mission.
Please email the two nominating letters to GPEIGserviceaward@gmail.com by September 30th.
- Vinit Mukhija (chair) (2016-present)
- Annette Kim (2016-present)
- Bish Sanyal (2018-present)
- Ashok Das (exofficio)
- N. Emel Ganapati (exofficio)
Student Case Study Competition
This award is meant to promote students' pursuit of the case study method as a research tool in international development planning, which will better inform the American planning fraternity of the richness of research contexts globally. Learn More
Best Faculty Paper Award
This award was introduced in 2017 and honors an outstanding recent journal article on planning and development issues in global context. Learn More