After June in this timeline, the information has been modified due to the format change of the annual conference from in-person to virtual. We will update this page as the planning progresses for this event, and as always, will send announcements and updates through the Tuesday afternoon eNewsletter. Thank you!
ACSP2020 HOME PAGE >
Review these important documents before trying to submit your abstract.
Abstract Submission Window Open: Tuesday, February 4 (Five week window)
Your login credentials are the same as your ACSP website login credentials. You will be required to submit them on the abstract submission landing page regardless of being signed in at the ACSP web.
- Can’t remember your log-in credentials? Contact email@example.com.
- Don't have log-in credentials? Join now, or create a free Guest Account.
- Technical trouble with the abstract submission site? Email ACSP2020@mirasmart.com.
- Questions about abstract submission policies? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit, edit and leave in draft until you’ve completely proofread your submission. Then proofread it again! Is everyone’s name spelled correctly? The abstract gets printed the way you submit it. All the data you submit gets transferred directly into the conference program.
Award Submissions Begins: Wednesday, February 26
Student award winners announced starting early September, faculty award winners announced at the conference.
Abstract submission window closes: Tuesday, March 10, 2020, 11:59pm EST
- Pay the $25 fee and submission is complete.
- Need a receipt for abstract submission? Log-in to your account in the abstract system. Your credentials are the same as for your ACSP web profile. Go to Author Home. See View Receipt.
Peer review process opened: March 31
Peer review closed.
Author Notifications Delivered end of May.
- Request feedback for rejected abstracts by contacting track chairs.
- For International Attendees – if you need a formal letter of invitation send a note to email@example.com.
- Review additional requirements for international travel to Canada.
Deadline for award submissions and nominations now closed.
Book of Accepted Abstracts published.
Multiple Presentation Policy
If you get a personal email about this, a response is required before we can schedule your presentation.
With the decision to host ACSP 2020 as a virtual conference, the schedule creation and posting will be closer to the end of July, or early August.
Volunteer as Discussant using the online form.
Conference Registration opens: date to be announced.
Doctoral Students volunteer to work the conference in trade for your conference registration!
Your advisor plays a part in your application, so apply early.
Award Committees notify all award winners: Early August
- Student winners are promoted before the conference.
- Faculty winners are announced at the conference with additional publicity after the conference.
Before you register - Check if you need to renew your ACSP Individual or Student Membership - registration is discounted for members.
Early Bird Registration Deadline:
- Registration fees, dates and deadlines are being reconsidered with the conference format change to virtual. Watch your Tuesday eNewsletter for announcements and updates.
- Consider donations to FWIG & GPEIG
- Registration assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consider Career Center Options
Prepare Your Presentation
Student Paper Award Winners Announced
Watch for weekly newsletter articles, social media announcements and web postings to read about the best of the best student papers – then come hear them presented at the conference.
Presenter’s Registration Deadline: TBD
Everyone with their name on the program must be registered by this date.
Submit Your Final Paper: TBD
- To your confirmed Discussant (find discussant’s contact information using the online schedule).
- Other presenters in your session (these can also be found using the online schedule).
- To the ACSP using email@example.com in order to get recognition in the final program.
Conference Dates: November 5-8, 2020
Provide Feedback via the Post-Conference Survey
Print Your Registration Receipt
- Login to your ACSP profile at www.acsp.org
- At the top of the page, click on "Manage Profile"
- Click on the piece of paper icon labeled "Invoices"
- Filter for "All Types"
- Click on the invoice of which you would like to print a copy
Faculty Award Winners Publicized
Watch for weekly newsletters, social media, web postings and press releases that will highlight our winners.
Take a break! It all starts again next month for Miami 2021!