Poster presentations have become a tradition for the ACSP conference. Presenters will share their work during the Friday afternoon reception. Before and after the Friday reception for the posters, the posters will be on display.
There will not be a timed presentation of your poster with a captive audience, but during this reception on Friday, you must be available to answer questions from those attending. We'll have afternoon snacks brought into the exhibit hall periodically
throughout the event, and drinks will always be available.
A committee will judge “Best Poster” on Friday morning so the winning poster can have a blue ribbon to display during the reception. The winner of Best Poster will be notified in advance, and announced at the Saturday Luncheon.
Send a quick email of a necessary withdrawal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All posters will be highlighted in the conference program and conference app, and a poster that doesn’t appear at the session will cause disappointment.
- Put your name and the Abstract ID# on the front AND back of your poster please!
- Poster dimensions are approximately 36” wide x 48” tall with a vertical orientation only.
- The poster must be able to be affixed to the poster boards with simple push pins.
- Posters must be brought to the ACSP Conference Registration Desk starting Thursday morning of the conference, and no later than 10:00am on Friday morning of the conference.
- Posters can be removed at any time after the Friday reception in the exhibit hall, but we recommend leaving them on display through the end of Saturday.
- Any posters left after Saturday afternoon will be left with the hotel’s recycling program.
Program questions should be addressed to: Gerardo Sandoval, ACSP National Conference Committee Chair, email@example.com.
Poster logistical questions should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.