- Official Visitor Information Site: https://www.visitgreenvillesc.com/
- Area Activities: Things to Do in Greenville
- Restaurants: Food & Drink
- Transportation: Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport & Public Transportation
- Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport is located along I-85, about 15 minutes from the heart of town. Air service is frequent, convenient, and cost effective, with service provided by six major airlines: US Airways, Delta, Southwest, Allegiant, American Eagle and United.
- Staying at the Hyatt Regency Greenville? For guests flying into the area, they offer complimentary shuttle service to and from Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP). Contact guest services (864.235.1234) 24 hours prior to your arrival to confirm shuttle times and arrange your pickup.
- Staying at the Westin Poinsett Greenville? Complimentary airport shuttle service is available with a reservation (required). Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri: 8:30am - 9pm; Sat, Sun: 8:30am - 8:30pm; Use shuttle phone, 1.864.421.9700, to arrange your pickup.
- Pride Link – A resource for hanging out with your friends, meeting new people, accessing health services, and getting connected to the community.
- Upstate Pride SC – A resource for local and national support, welcoming churches, friendly businesses, and more.
- Places of Worship: People of virtually every faith and doctrine are proud to call greater Greenville home.
- See Childcare, Family-Friendly, & Walkable Resources Below
Letters for Visa Application or International Travel
If you need a formal letter for travel purposes, email email@example.com with the important details that should be included in the letter.
Local Child Care Options
Giggles Drop-In Childcare – Drop-in childcare option with two locations, one on Augusta Road and the other on Pelham Road. They are open Monday-Friday (8am-8pm) and Saturday (10am-10pm).
Child-Friendly Local/Walkable Services