Room Sharing or Airline Rewards Sharing
Use this link to a Google Sheet to add your name and see other parties interested in possibly sharing a hotel room in Greenville or even sharing benefits of an airline reward program. The worksheet is simple: add your information following the sample provided; communicate directly with the other parties; delete your name at any time. Those willing to use their airline award miles to help a student to travel should consult airline rules before adding their name to the worksheet. We’re excited to see you all in Greenville!
Letters for Visa Application or International Travel
If you need a formal letter for travel purposes, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the important details that should be included in the letter.
Accommodating Your Needs in Greenville
A Mother's Room will be available onsite at the conference to accommodate the needs of nursing mothers and their infants. The room can be accessed by conference registrants on a first come, first serve basis for times. Nursing mothers simply need to come to the ACSP conference registration desk when they need the room to obtain the key. A relaxing room with comfy furniture, a refrigerator will also be available in the room.
Quiet Room / Prayer Room
A room will be designated the Quiet Room where attendees can close their eyes for a few minutes, pray, or decompress in their own way before moving on with their day. The room can be accessed by conference registrants on a first come, first serve basis for 30 minute increments. A key can be obtained and returned to the ACSP conference registration desk.
Gender Neutral Restrooms
The location of the gender neutral restrooms can be found on the app map. It is located on the second floor mezzanine, near the elevators and the Teal Ballroom.
Small Device Chargers
Lose something? The conference registration desk will have various chargers available for attendees to recharge their mobile device (not laptops). We can't let you walk away with them, but we'll be glad to plug in your device and keep an eye on it while you attend your next session. Make sure to pick up your device before the registration desk closes for the day!
Local Child Care Options
The vendors below are not contracted with the ACSP nor are we able to recommend them, but they are nearby options for your consideration. See document link below to SC Childcare Resource & Referral organization.
Giggles Drop-In Childcare – Drop-in childcare option with two locations, one on Augusta Road and the other on Pelham Road.
KidZone Drop-in Hourly Childcare, 21 Orchard Park Drive, Greenville.
Child-Friendly Local and Walkable Services
Other Travel Related Resources
- Official Visitor Information Site: https://www.visitgreenvillesc.com/
- Area Activities: Things to Do in Greenville
- Restaurants: Food & Drink
- Transportation: Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport & Public Transportation
- Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport is located along I-85, about 15 minutes from the heart of town. Air service is frequent, convenient, and cost effective, with service provided by six major airlines: US Airways, Delta, Southwest, Allegiant, American Eagle and United.
- Staying at the Hyatt Regency Greenville? For guests flying into the area, they offer complimentary shuttle service to and from Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP). Contact guest services (864.235.1234) 24 hours prior to your arrival to confirm shuttle times and arrange your pickup.
- Staying at the Westin Poinsett Greenville? Complimentary airport shuttle service is available with a reservation (required). Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri: 8:30am - 9pm; Sat, Sun: 8:30am - 8:30pm; Use shuttle phone, 1.864.421.9700, to arrange your pickup.
- Pride Link – A resource for hanging out with your friends, meeting new people, accessing health services, and getting connected to the community.
- Upstate Pride SC – A resource for local and national support, welcoming churches, friendly businesses, and more.
- Places of Worship: People of virtually every faith and doctrine are proud to call greater Greenville home.