Call for Papers Shared with the Membership: Tuesday, January 29
Abstract Submission Window Opens: Tuesday, February 12 (Six Week Window)
Your login credentials are the same as your ACSP web site log-in credentials. You will be required to submit them on the abstract submission landing page regardless of being signed in at the ACSP web. Can’t remember? Contact email@example.com.
- Technical trouble with the submission site? Email Mirasmart.
- Questions about submission policies? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit, edit and leave in draft until you’ve completely proofread your submission. Then proofread it again! Is everyone’s name spelled correctly? The abstract gets printed the way you submit it! All the data you submit gets transferred directly into the conference program!
Award Submissions Begins: Tuesday, February 26
(Award Winners Announced at Conference)
Abstract Submission Window Closes: Tuesday, March 26
- Pay the $25 fee and submission is complete.
- Need a receipt for abstract submission? Log-in to your account in the abstract system. Your credentials are the same as for your ACSP web profile. Go to Author Home. See View Receipt.
Peer Review Process Begins
Peer Review Closes: Tuesday, May 7
Author Notifications Delivered: Week of May 20
- Request feedback for rejected abstracts by contacting track chairs.
- For International Attendees – if you need a formal letter of invitation send a note to email@example.com.
Deadline for Award Submissions & Nominations: Saturday June 1
Book of Accepted Abstracts Published: Tuesday, June 18
Multiple Presentation Policy
If you get a personal email about this, a response is required before we can schedule your presentation.
Draft Schedule Posted on ACSP Web: Tuesday, July 16
Volunteer as Discussant using the online form.
Conference Registration Opens: Tuesday, July 16
Award Committees Notify All Award Winners: First Week of August
- Student winners are promoted before the conference.
- Faculty winners are announced at the conference with additional publicity after the conference.
Book Hotel & Transportation, Renew Your ACSP Individual or Student Membership
- Travel Information
- Hotel Information – reservation deadline September 30
- Members are entitled to registration discounts – Don’t wait until the early bird deadline to join or renew. Preempt the rush!
Early Bird Registration Deadline: Tuesday, August 27
- Save $50 if you make this deadline!
- Consider donations to FWIG & GPEIG
- Registration assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consider Career Center Options
Prepare Your Presentation
Student Paper Award Winners Announced
Watch for weekly newsletter articles, social media announcements and web postings to read about the best of the best student papers – then come hear them presented at the conference.
Presenter’s Registration Deadline: Tuesday, September 17
Everyone with their name on the program must be registered by this date.
Submit Your Final Paper: Tuesday, October 8
- To your confirmed Discussant (find discussant’s contact information using the online schedule).
- Other presenters in your session (these can also be found using the online schedule).
- To the ACSP using email@example.com in order to get recognition in the final program.
Create Your Personal Schedule
Sign in to the conference app to create personal schedule. The app only requires your first and last name (no password creation).
Conference Dates: October 24-27
- Annual Business Meeting, Friday, October 25, 7:00am
- Faculty Awards Luncheon – Saturday, October 26
Provide Immediate Feedback Via the App!
- Send comments immediately about a session
- Send us your ideas for next year!
- Send comments directly to the presenter
- Post comments and photos using #ACSP2019
Post-Conference Survey Deadline: Tuesday, November 12
Print Your Registration Receipt
- Login to your ACSP profile at www.acsp.org
- At the top of the page, click on "Manage Profile"
- Click on the piece of paper icon labeled "Invoices"
- Filter for "All Types"
- Click on the invoice of which you would like to print a copy
Faculty Award Winners Publicized
Watch for weekly newsletters, social media, web postings and press releases that will highlight our winners.
Take a break! It all starts again next month…