Lots of registration information below the chart!
Full Registration Package for Members
Includes sessions, daily continental breakfast, all day coffee breaks, exhibit hall access, Wi-Fi access, Thursday Opening Reception, and Saturday Keynote & Awards Luncheon. If you only have an ACSP Guest Account, you must register for a non-member package.
- Faculty: $480
- Retired Faculty: $380
- Student: $285
Basic Registration Package for Members
Includes sessions, daily continental breakfast, all day coffee breaks, exhibit hall access, Wi-Fi access. Individual event tickets may be purchased separately. If you only have an ACSP Guest Account, you must register for a non-member package.
- Faculty: $410
- Retired Faculty: $310
- Student: $250
Local Planning Practitioners Registration
Includes one day of sessions, continental breakfast, all-day coffee breaks, exhibit hall access, Wi-Fi access. Individual event tickets may be purchased separately. Local Planning Practitioners we consider to be from the Buffalo/Western New York area.
Non-Member Registration Package
Includes sessions, daily continental breakfast, all day coffee breaks, exhibit hall access, Wi-Fi access, Thursday Opening Reception, and Saturday Keynote & Awards Luncheon.
- Faculty: $565
- Retired Faculty: $430
- Student: $320
Attendees from Low Resourced Country (more info below): $285 List of Countries
Includes sessions, daily continental breakfast, all-day coffee breaks, exhibit hall access, Wi-Fi access, Thursday Opening Reception, and Saturday Keynote & Awards Luncheon. If you qualify (see below) to register as an attendee from a low resourced country, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Special Events and Tickets A La Carte
|Conference Printed Program: $10 (Conference App with Wi-Fi Is Free)
|Thursday GPEIG Annual Business Meeting: $40 Faculty, $20 Student (Includes Lunch)
|Friday FWIG Annual Business Meeting: $40 Faculty, $20 Student (Includes Lunch)
|Mobile Tours: $25 Bus, $35 Bicycle (Tours Available)
|Saturday Student Reception: Free (Students Only)
|Individual Guest Tickets for Thursday Opening Reception ($60 ea) may be purchased by emailing email@example.com.
- Early Bird Registration Deadline August 28 - Save $50 off the fees in the chart above if you register before August 28.
- Presenter's Registration Deadline September 18 - All paper presenters, roundtable participants, discussants and anyone with their name in the program must register before September 18. After September 18 we begin to pull names out of the program anticipating you won't be able to attend.
- Hotel Reservation Deadline September 29 - the official deadline date is September 29, but we strongly recommend you do not wait! Typically the hotel room block sells out by the end of August.
- Final Paper Submission Deadline October 2.
Registration Cancellation Policy
- Before September 14, 2018, we will refund the fees paid less a $50 cancellation fee.
- Starting September 14, 2018, we will refund the fees but charge a cancellation fee of $75.
- For cancellations after October 4, 2018, we will refund the registration fee minus a $150 cancellation fee.
Additional Tips for Registration
Use the links below to access conference registration.
- Members - Log in to Save Money! Many faculty are beneficiaries of their school's membership. Students, retired faculty and faculty from non-member schools have individual memberships. When you log-in to www.acsp.org, the system will automatically populate the discounted options for members. If you only have an ACSP Guest Account, you must register for a non-member package.
- Early Bird Deadline: August 28
- Attention All Paper Presenters, Discussants, Roundtable Participants (anyone with their name on the program): There are no one-day registration options for anyone presenting a paper or participating on the program in some way.
- Membership Included: Non-Member registration packages include a one-year membership if you opt-in!
- Local Planning Practitioners: You must be from the Buffalo/Western New York area in order to qualify for the one-day local practitioner registration option, and attending for the purpose of obtaining CE credits. If you are participating somehow on the program, select the Faculty Registration option.
- Justification Letters: If you need help justifying attendance, ACSP has crafted a letter for attendees to edit and submit for approval with your supervisor. Abstract Presenter or Conference Attendee
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
Registration for Attendees from Low Resourced Countries
- This registration fee is the same as for ACSP member students.
- Eligibility is based on the location of the home institution, not on temporary residences or guest institutions.
- The ACSP Conference Committee will maintain this practice including periodically updating the eligibility list.
- To register as an attendee from a low-resourced country, email email@example.com.
This list includes all countries in the World Bank's classifications of "Low Income" and "Lower-Middle Income" economies using 2016 GNI per capita data calculated using the "World Bank Atlas Method."
Click Here for List of Countries
Letters for Visa Application or International Travel
If you need a formal letter for travel purposes, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the important details that should be included in the letter.
Optional Printed Program
The ACSP conference is attempting to "go green" on a gradual basis - eventually a conference without a printed program. We understand this is a transition from the norm, so for the next couple of years a printed program will remain optional for a small fee. The conference app (download ACSP2018) will remain free of charge for all participants and WiFi will be provided for all conference attendees. Be sure to select the print program option in your ticket selection as very limited quantities of extra programs will be available on-site.
Donate to FWIG & GPEIG Students to provide conference lunch tickets!
After you finalize your registration for the conference, you will find links in your confirmation email to make donations to the Faculty Women's Interest Group (FWIG) and the Global Planning Educator's Interest Group (GPEIG) to help offset the cost of subsidized student lunch tickets for these events. You can also use these links below to donate now!