Poster presentations have become a tradition for the ACSP conference. Presenters will share their work during the Friday afternoon session and reception in the ACSP Community Center.
Check-in Your Poster:
Please bring your poster to the ACSP Conference Registration Desk. The registration desk will begin receiving posters on Wednesday (10/23) from 4:00 - 8:00 p.m., Thursday (10/24) from 7:00 a.m. – 6:45 p.m. and Friday (10/25) from 7:00 – 10:00 a.m. We’ll give you an ID card for your poster and push pins and direct you to hang your poster in the ACSP Community Center [exhibit hall, Regency AB Ballroom]. Posters will be grouped by track and can be exhibited as soon as they are checked in. This will culminate in an Exhibitor & Poster Session & Reception on Friday, October 26, from 2:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Attending to Your Poster:
There will be two blocks of time when presenters should be available at their poster to talk with attendees. The app will reflect these two time blocks, as does the printed flyer in everyone’s registration kits. Posters in Tracks 1 - 6 are scheduled for 2:00pm - 4:00pm; posters in Tracks 7-15 are scheduled for 4:00pm - 6:00pm.
We'll have afternoon snacks brought into the Community Center periodically throughout the event, and drinks will always be available.
A committee will judge “Best Poster” starting Friday morning at 10:00am so the winning poster will have a blue ribbon to display during the reception. We will also have a People’s Choice award – the winner voted on by secret ballot using the conference app during the reception. The winner of Best Poster will be notified in advance, and announced at the Saturday Luncheon. The winner of People's Choice will be announced via social media! Watch for it!
Send a quick email of a necessary withdrawal to email@example.com.
- Put your name, track, and the Abstract ID# on the back of your poster please!
- Poster dimensions are approximately 36” x 48” with no minimum size and a vertical or horizontal orientation.
- The poster must be able to be affixed to the poster boards with simple push pins.
- Posters can be removed at any time after the Friday reception in the Community Center.
- Any posters left after Saturday afternoon will be left with the hotel’s recycling program.
- If you don’t want people to photograph your poster/research, please indicate so using a post-it note on the poster, or attach a note to it that people will not overlook.
- Tips from the Poster Diva (PDF)
Program questions should be addressed to: Gerardo Sandoval, ACSP National Conference Committee Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Poster logistical questions should be addressed to email@example.com.
View Past Winners