The purpose of the Committee on Diversity is to carry on the work of the Diversity Task Force by working with and encouraging planning schools to develop specific programs and incentives for increasing faculty and student diversity as well as expanding diversity in the curriculum.
- Chair: Jeffrey Lowe, Texas Southern University, email@example.com [Fall 2013-Fall 2018]
- Ann Forsyth, Harvard University, firstname.lastname@example.org [Fall 2013-Fall 2019]
- Cecilia Giusti, Texas A&M University, email@example.com, [Fall 2015-Fall 2019]
- Michelle Thompson, University of New Orleans, firstname.lastname@example.org [Fall 2015-Fall 2019]
- Bill Goldsmith, Cornell University, email@example.com [Fall 2016-Fall 2018]
- Jacob Wagner, University of Missouri, Kansas City, firstname.lastname@example.org [Fall 2017-Fall 2019]
- Tom Sanchez, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, email@example.com [Fall 2017-Fall 2018]
- Charlie Warnken, University of Oklahoma, firstname.lastname@example.org [Fall 2017-Fall 2018]
- Do Kim, California Polytechnic Institute, Pomona, email@example.com [Fall 2017-Fall 2019]
- Nabil Kamel, Western Washington University, firstname.lastname@example.org [Fall 2017-Fall 2019]
- Qing Shen, University of Washington, email@example.com [Fall 2017-Fall 2018]
- to continue to assist programs in efforts to enhance faculty and student diversity;
- to assist programs in including diversity-related issues in curricular offerings;
- to provide reports back to the Governing Board in the fall of even- numbered years on the composition of faculty and students related to issues of diversity (using PAB and other data collected by outside entities); and
- to conduct other activities that could enhance ACSP's commitment to diversity in education and research.