Submission Window Closed
Presented in odd-numbered years
This award recognizes a FWIG colleague for outstanding leadership within the ACSP organization.
Winners will be introduced at both the FWIG Annual Luncheon the ACSP Annual Conference Faculty Awards Luncheon. Profiles and media announcements of winners and their accomplishments will follow the conference.
The deadline for nominations is June 1 using the form below.
- Nominations may come from faculty or administrators at ACSP-member schools.
- The letter must state the ways in which the nominee has contributed to ACSP.
- Nomination letters should also include the name and current affiliation (including mail and e-mail addresses and phone number) of the nominee, and full contact information for the nominator.
- Nominations must include one or a maximum of three letters of support from individuals who are familiar with the nominee's contributions to ACSP.
- This award is presented in the Fall at the ACSP Annual Conference.
- Nominations submitted in one year will not be held over for consideration in future years. Current nominations must be received in each award cycle.
- Rosie Tigue, Chair, Cleveland State University, email@example.com
- Sandi Rosenbloom, The University of Texas at Austin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hilary Nixon, San Jose State University, email@example.com
- Shannon Van Zandt, Texas A&M University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carolyn Loh, Wayne State University, email@example.com
Past Award Winners
- 2017 Carissa Slotterback, University of Minnesota
- 2015 Co-winners: Lisa Schweitzer, University of Southern California, and Hazel Edwards, The Catholic University of America
- 2013 No award given.
- 2011 Cheryl K. Contant, University of Minnesota