2019 Administrators Conference & New Chairs School
The ACSP is excited to announce the 2019 Administrators Conference will be locally hosted by the University of Minnesota, Humphrey School of Public Affairs. Their Urban and Regional Planning Program has long had a presence and strong engagement with ACSP and we're honored their planning academy has offered to host this important event.
The University of Minnesota is centrally located within the Twin Cities metropolitan region and is located adjacent to downtown Minneapolis and near the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport. The University's urban campus is highly walkable and well-connected via bus and rail transit. The campus location on the Mississippi River is visually stunning and offers a uniquely urban setting that is connected to the natural amenities that are so central to the high quality of life in the community and the state.
Planning your budget to attend the 2019 Administrators Conference?
- New Chairs School - $125
- Administrators Conference - $395 (all member administrators and deans invited)
- Deans Dinner - $75 (deans, assistant deans and associate deans invited)
Hotel & Event Location
Hotel - Reservations Link Open!
615 Washington Avenue SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Room rate: $164 single/double occupancy plus 13.15% tax per night. This rate is honored three days before and three days after the conference dates.
The conference will be jointly hosted in the Humphrey School of Public Affairs Conference Center and the McNamara Alumni Center, both of which are located on the University of Minnesota campus.
2019 Committee on the Academy
- Chair: Dawn Jourdan, Texas A&M University, email@example.com [2017-2019]
- Historian: Bruce Stiftel, Georgia Institute of Technology, firstname.lastname@example.org [2017-2019]
- Renia Ehrenfeucht, University of New Mexico, email@example.com [2017-2019]
- Samina Raja, University at Buffalo, firstname.lastname@example.org [2017-2019]
- Ed Feser, Oregon State University, email@example.com [2017-2019]
- Greg Lindsey, University of Minnesota, firstname.lastname@example.org [2017-2019]
- Eran Ben-Joseph, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, email@example.com [2017-2019]
Past Conference Programs, Presentations & Handouts