The Singapore-MIT Alliance Research and Technology are looking for candidates for the post of
Postdoctoral Associate/Research Scientist – Mobility Survey/Technology Development.
The successful candidate will work on a variety of project aspects, including, but not limited to:
- Provide on-going coordination of survey efforts with the Singapore LTA and their consultants.
- Overseeing the SMART-based FMS team.
- Evaluating the benefits of a smartphone-based activity and travel survey versus traditional methods of transport surveying based on collected data.
- Coordinating survey efforts with modelling work being conducted by SMART-SimMobility project.
- Explore opportunities for further improvement, expansion and implementation of the FMS survey and related intelligence, particularly related to the areas of freight and energy.
- Exploration and analysis of collected data for publication and presentation in peer-reviewed publications and conferences.
- Requirements: Applicants should have a Ph.D. in transportation planning, engineering or a related field, with experience and knowledge related to emerging transportation technologies and their implementation and use.
To apply, please click to http://smart.mit.edu/jobs-at-smart/current-open-positions/article/97-pos...
Or email your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.