Submitting an Abstract for #ACSP2020? Here's What You Need to Know ...
Monday, February 10, 2020
#ACSP2020 Abstract submission window closes: Tuesday, March 10, 2019, 11:59pm EST
An ACSP Account of some kind is necessary to submit an abstract
Membership is not required, but an account of some kind is necessary. Membership provides an annual subscription to JPER and conference registration discounts, but if you do not wish to join as a member, there is a free Guest Account option which will have you create a username and password you need to access the abstract submission system. Use this link. If you're working with colleagues who do not have an account with ACSP, please share this link with them to create an account.
You have an account with ACSP if your ACSP Username is included in all of the weekly February eNews blasts.
If You Know Your ACSP Password
Go to this page. Click though the "Submit Abstract!" button and login with your ACSP username and password to submit your abstract.
If You Don't Know Your ACSP Password
- Go to this page
- Your ACSP Username was provided in all of the February eNews Weekly email blasts. If you don't know your username, email email@example.com.
- Click the reset your password link.
- Enter your email address to retrieve a link for resetting your password.
- Once you receive the email, click the link, reset your password, make sure to save.
- Then go to this page to submit your abstract. Use the button "Submit Abstract" For security reasons (because there is a payment processor) you will be required to log in again, but it will be with the same username and password.
- If you experience trouble resetting your password, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to you as soon as possible.
- Abstract submission window closes: Tuesday, March 10, 2019, 11:59pm EST
- For those experiencing technical difficulties with your submissions, send a message to email@example.com. With your note, please feel confident we will work with you to successfully submit your abstract.
- Email notification of accept or reject should be delivered sometime during the third week of May.