Opt Today for JPER On-line or Print/Mail - which is best for you?
Friday, January 24, 2020
Update Your JPER Option Today!
Recently many of you were contacted and responded (thank you) with your decision to opt for JPER On-line only, or to continue receiving it in print. The Association encourages you to decide whatever works for you personally! If you choose print, you can still access the journal on-line.
If you haven't let us know recently, please send a brief message to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know of your decision. On-line Only, or Print/Mail?
If you choose...
- On-line Only - Watch your email for the weekly Tuesday eNewsletter. In this newsletter we will share the upcoming Table of Contents. The information below will help you access the journal on-line if you have never done so.
- Print/Mail - When we share the TOC in the newsletter, you'll know your issue will shortly arrive in the mail. Please reconfirm your mailing address for us in your message.
- Faculty of a Member School - we mail to your department's address.
- Individual, Retired, Students - we mail to your home.
JPER Online Is a Benefit of Association Membership
An annual subscription to JPER is one of the benefits of your individual membership (faculty, retired faculty, or student) or as a faculty beneficiary of your department's membership with the ACSP. You are entitled to the quarterly printed/mailed journal and access to the online. All with an ACSP subscription can access the entire front file and back file of the JPER online at http://journals.sagepub.com/home/jpe. Issues of JPER back through the first issue of the first volume, published in July of 1981, are available through the “Select an Issue from the Archive” link on the JPER homepage.
New to JPER Online and Looking for the Login Page?
Please first register your email and create a SAGE password here: https://journals.sagepub.com/action/registration
Account Activation for JPER Online
- After you’ve registered according to the step above, sign in using the same email address and SAGE password.
- Click on My Tools, My Account, Society Member Access. Select Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning from Society drop down menu.
- Put in your ACSP Member ID. Your ACSP Member ID can be found in your ACSP web profile. If you have trouble finding your ACSP Member ID, please contact email@example.com.
- Once you select Activate, you should receive a success message.
- Please note, activation is a one-time process as long as your membership remains in good standing.
Your ACSP Member ID and thus your SAGE online account will expire each year unless your ACSP membership is renewed. Renewal of your membership is necessary to continue accessing the Journal on-line. When you or your planning department renews its ACSP membership, your ACSP Member ID and SAGE password will remain activated.
Technical Assistance with JPER Online for ACSP Members
Please contact the ACSP - SAGE Journals representative, firstname.lastname@example.org, should you need further assistance.
Visit the ACSP website for more information: https://www.acsp.org/page/PubsJPEROnline.