And the Post Conference Survey Drawing Winner is ...
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
Thanks to everyone who took the time to respond to the 2019 post-conference survey. Each year the final question of the survey provides the opportunity for responders to submit their name for a drawing of free registration for the next year’s conference. This year’s winner is Shaleen Miller, Florida State University! Congratulations Shaleen and thanks for your feedback!
Here are some statistics from our survey:
- 107 responses, average response time 9 minutes for 23 questions
- Of these 107 people, 39 faculty, 61 students, 7 other
- Of the responders, 73 attend every year or very frequently; 33 indicated first-time attendance or occasional attendance
- 56% of the responders indicated they were very satisfied with the conference; 37% of responders indicated they were somewhat satisfied with their experience at the conference
The ACSP takes the results of the post-conference survey very seriously. We look for great ideas, consistent criticism, trends and historical perspective. The results of this survey are shared with ACSP leadership, and if you’d like to express concerns, ask questions or make suggestions at any time of the year, please contact:
- Related to the Program: Gerardo Sandoval, Chair, National Conference Committee, email@example.com
- Related to Conference Location and Policy: Carissa Slotterback, ACSP Vice President/President-Elect, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Related to Logistics: Donna Dodd, Executive Director, email@example.com