Announcing Faculty Accepted to Attend the ACSP Junior Faculty of Color Workshop
Thursday, May 9, 2019
Shout out to faculty accepted to attend the ACSP Junior Faculty of Color Workshop, June 20-22 at Harvard University!
- John Arroyo, University of Oregon
- Jesus Barajas, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Marccus Hendricks, University of Maryland
- Joel Mendez, University of Kansas
- Danielle Rivera, University of Colorado Boulder
- Andrea Roberts, Texas A&M University
- Alainna Thomas, UNC Chapel Hill
- Santina Contreras, The Ohio State University
- Miriam Solis, University of Texas, Austin
- Kevin Fang, Sonoma State University
- Emmanuel Boamah, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Delia Wendel, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
The workshop aims to provide early-career, tenure-track faculty with the skills and knowledge to flourish in the planning professoriate.