You've Submitted Your Abstract ... Now What?
Monday, March 25, 2019
You've double-checked, spell-checked, proofread (twice) and, finally, hit send! Your abstract has been submitted for consideration for the 59th ACSP Annual Conference. Now what? Here's some information to help you, while you wait:
- Review the Abstract Process & Conference Timeline and bookmark for quick reference;
- Have you nominated a colleague for a Student or Faculty Award? Nominations are open until June 1, 2019;
- Mark Your Calendar! Author notifications will be delivered at the end of May. If you change your email address, be sure to let us know;
- Need a receipt? Send a request email to email@example.com;
- Stay tuned to eNews, www.acsp.org, Facebook and Twitter for conference registration information ... opening in July!
Thank you for taking the time to submit your research. We look forward to seeing you in Greenville!
NOTE: If you missed the deadline and have an extenuating circumstances, please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.