ACSP Reports & Resources -- New Report Has Just Been Posted!
Monday, February 4, 2019
We’d like to draw your attention to the Reports & Resources page of www.acsp.org. Check out the ACSP webpage Publications menu where you can also find sub-menus for:
If you haven’t visited this page recently a new report has just been posted!
“The ACSP Task Force on Global Planning Education was tasked by the ACSP Executive Committee in 2016 to 'explore global education, focusing on issues of recruiting and engaging international students, international education and accreditation issues.' Since its formation the Task Force has undertaken a number of data collection and analysis tasks… This research has generated a number of important findings regarding global planning education at ACSP member schools, and the perspectives of planning educators concerning the importance of a global perspective to planning curricula.” Read more!
Don’t forget to take a look at the Appendices for this report on the same page.
Along with the recently posted Global Education Task Force report, this archival web page of ACSP Reports contains historical reports on:
- Presidential Initiatives;
- Annual Conference Recap and State of the Association;
- Other ACSP task force reports on topics including diversity, threatened schools, enrollment and undergraduate education;
- Submissions from the ACSP Committee on Diversity including historical resume and syllabus books;
- And more! Faculty Birth & Adoption Policies, POCIG Climate Survey findings and recommendations.
We anticipate more reports to include on this page in the future from the Faculty Women’s Interest Group and the newly appointed ACSP Task Force on Enrollment.