#ACSP2018 Poster Ps & Qs
Friday, October 5, 2018
We are happy to announce a more streamlined process for poster presentations at #ACSP2018! In an effort to increase exposure, improve traffic flow and allow the maximum possible time for posters to be displayed, posters will be grouped by track and exhibited as soon as they are checked in at the conference registration desk. This will culminate in an Exhibitor & Poster Reception on Friday, October 26, from 2:00 – 6:30 p.m.
How Should Poster Presenters Prepare?
- Find out more information about your poster display here.
- Be sure to have the back of your poster labeled with your name, track number and abstract ID number.
- Check your poster in at the ACSP Registration Desk and you will be given an abstract ID number to attach to the front of your poster.
- Hang/display your poster in the pre-assigned track area.
The registration desk will begin receiving posters on Wednesday (10/24) from 4:00 - 8:00 p.m., Thursday (10/25) from 7:00 a.m. – 6:45 p.m. and Friday (10/26) from 7:00 – 10:00 a.m.
Deadline for Award Consideration
In order to be considered for the ACSP Best Poster Award or the ACSP People’s Choice Award, posters must be displayed by Friday, October 26 at 10:00 a.m. EST. Presenters wishing to take their posters home, must claim them by 3pm on Saturday, October 27.
How Do I Vote for a Poster?
The People’s Choice Poster Award will be decided by the poster that received the most votes. All voting will take place via the #ACSP2018 app. For instructions on downloading the app click here: https://www.acsp.org/page/ConfMobileApp
In order to vote for your favorite poster:
- Click on the Posters icon
- Select the Track
- Select your favorite poster and give it a 5 star rating!
It’s that easy! We are looking forward to seeing all of the outstanding posters at #ACSP2018! Don't forget to vote for your favorite!