What Not to Miss at #ACSP2018 -Top 10!
Monday, September 17, 2018
1) Opening Reception! ACSP is proud to host its Opening Reception at the Buffalo RiverWorks Brewery. Enjoy an array of delicious food and sample the craft brews on tap while connecting with your planning peers as we kick off the 2018 Annual Conference. Thursday, October 25th, 7:30pm-9:30pm
2) Get Mobile! Register for one of six mobile tours to get out-and-about while learning about our Buffalo. Friday, October 26th, 2:00pm-6:00pm
3) Faculty Awards Luncheon & Keynote Rosa Clemente - You won't want to miss Rosa’s engaging keynote presentation as part of the Faculty Awards Luncheon! Network with your peers, celebrate your award-winning colleagues, and be challenged by our keynote speaker. You won't want to miss this, so be sure and select the package that includes an awards luncheon ticket when registering for the ACSP Annual Conference. Saturday, October 27th, 12:30pm-2:00pm
4) Student Reception - This hopping (pun intended) reception is free to all students and a great opportunity to meet with peers in your field. The reception will be held at the Pearl Street Grill & Brewery. Saturday, October 27th, 7:30pm-9:30pm
5) Poster Session - Swing by, browse, grab a bite, and use the app to vote for your favorite poster to win the coveted "People's Choice" award. Posters will be on display in the Exhibit Hall on Friday, October 26th, 2:00pm-6:30pm.
6) First Timer Breakfast - This complimentary, informal breakfast is open to all newcomers. Friday, October 26th, 7:00am-8:15am
7) Veteran Breakfast - Come catch up on what's new, as well as remember the "golden days" of planning! Friday, October 26th, 7:00am-8:15am
8) Alumni Receptions - Check the online schedule to see if your university is hosting an alumni reception where you can mix and mingle with your university peers. All alumni receptions will take place Friday, October 26th, 7:00pm-9:30pm.
9) Graduate Student Clinic Booth - Students will have an opportunity to meet one-on-one with faculty for 30-minute time slots to review job application materials and/or discuss job market-related questions.
10) AICP Credits - While a good number of sessions will be pre-populated into the CM database prior to the conference, many more sessions will be designated in the conference program as “CM-eligible.” Don’t miss out on this opportunity to earn credits!
Join us at #ACSP2018 for all of this in more! We hope to see you in Buffalo!