Welcome to the ACSP Online Community!
ACSP Members Must Sign In
Members are faculty of member schools, and individual memberships for faculty of non-member schools, retired faculty and students. Because of built-in security features, you must first sign-in to access your profile (green Sign In button top right corner of the website). If you sign-in before you register for the conference, your discounted registration rate will automatically be applied.
Forgot My Password often Gets Blocked
Certainly try the "forgot my password" link and enter your ACSP username. You should receive an email with a link to reset your password. However, be sure to check your SPAM folder as emails often get caught in university server firewalls.
- If you never receive this message, please contact Membership@acsp.org and our team will be able to assist you.
- Send us exactly what you'd like your password to be, and we'll change it for you as quickly as possible.
- If you're approaching a registration or submission deadline, don't worry; we will accommodate anyone who asks for assistance before that deadline (that's a promise!).
Don't know if you have an account?
Contact Membership@acsp.org. This is an email address for a real person, so anticipate a timely response between 8 am and 5 pm Eastern Time.
- Guest accounts are free and will add you to our weekly eNewsletter mailing list; however, you are considered a non-member and will not receive access to member benefits.
- Interested in joining? If you're unfamiliar with ACSP membership, we have descriptions and fees outlined here. For questions, feel free to contact our team at Membership@acsp.org.
ACSP Membership Team