- Individual Faculty Membership - Faculty from non-member schools, planning practitioners, colleagues from planning academia.
- Retired Faculty Membership - Emeritus faculty from any school with a planning program or program affiliated with planning are eligible.
- Student Membership - Students currently enrolled in a school with a planning program or a program affiliated with planning. Post-Docs can consider themselves in this category of membership.
Creating a new account because you can't remember your password? Please don't!
We know university firewalls prevent our "forgot my password" feature from sending you a link to update this on your own. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with exactly what you'd like your password to be and we will do our best to quickly change it for you.
- Full - Full Membership is open to any 501(c)(3) or similar U.S. academic unit that offers a degree or degrees in planning.
- Affiliate - Open to any academic unit that has a clear interest in planning, but does not offer a degree in planning (ACSP Bylaws, revised 2019).
- Corresponding - Open to any non-U.S. academic unit that offers a degree in planning (ACSP Bylaws, revised 2019).