Full Registration Package
Full Registration offers all sessions, tracks, roundtables, breakfasts, breaks and afternoon reception during the Poster Exhibit Reception, plus (1) ticket to the Thursday Opening Reception and (1) ticket to the Faculty Awards Luncheon.
Basic Registration offers all sessions, tracks, roundtables, breakfasts, breaks and afternoon reception during the Poster Exhibit Reception on Friday, October 26. Basic offers a la carte ticket options, should your schedule prohibit your attendance on a given day.
If you have an ACSP online Guest Account, you are a non-member. The non-member registration package is at a higher rate than member pricing. The non-member registration package includes all sessions and roundtables, the Friday afternoon Poster Reception, (1) ticket to the Thursday Opening Reception and (1) ticket to the Saturday Faculty Awards Luncheon.
Know Before You Go...
Registration fees for the ACSP Annual Conference are established for members and non-members. As a member, when you log in to your ACSP account, the discounted registration becomes available to you.
If you do not log in, the registration system will understand you are a non-member. The difference between the member and non-member rates is the actual cost of a personal one-year membership. If you are not a member of the ACSP, after you register for the conference as a non-member, you will find in the confirmation email a link for you to create your new membership. It is optional of course. Detailed information about membership can be found here.
Log in now - If you are unsure of your membership status or your login credentials, contact firstname.lastname@example.org before completing this process. Member types who can register for a full package include:
- Faculty of Member Schools - Many faculty are beneficiaries of their school's membership, each having an account at www.acsp.org. Logging into this account will enable the member discounts for registration. Non-member faculty registration is at a higher rate.
- Individuals - Students, retired faculty, and faculty from non-member schools can have an individual membership. Logging in to www.acsp.org will enable the member discounts for registration. Members or non-members should opt for the appropriate package for faculty, retired faculty or students.
- Student Paper & Travel Award Winners - Send an email to email@example.com, if you need assistance with your registration.
One Day Options? There are no one-day fee options for anyone presenting their research at the conference or having their name listed as a participant in the program.
Is your name on the program as a presenter in some way?
If so, registration is required.
The ACSP conference is attempting to "go green" on a gradual basis - eventually a conference without a printed program. We understand this is a transition from the norm, so for the next couple of years a printed program will remain optional for a small fee. The conference app (download ACSP2018) will remain free of charge for all participants and WiFi will be provided for all conference attendees.
Donate to FWIG & GPEIG Students
After you finalize your registration for the conference, you will find links in your confirmation email to make donations to the Faculty Women's Interest Group (FWIG) and the Global Planning Educator's Interest Group (GPEIG) to help offset the cost of subsidized student lunch tickets for these events. You can also use these links below to donate now!
Registration Cancellation Policy
- Before September 10, 2019, we will refund the fees paid less a $50 cancellation fee.
- Starting September 10, 2019, we will refund the fees but charge a cancellation fee of $75.
- For cancellations after October 1, 2019, we will refund the registration fee minus a $150 cancellation fee.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the most expedient answers to your questions about conference registration.