2018 Conference Registration Information
Discounted Fees for Members - Remember to log-in first!
Registration fees for the ACSP Annual Conference are established for members and non-members. As a member, when you log-in to your ACSP account, the discounted registration becomes available to you.
If you do not log-in, the registration system will understand you are a non-member. The difference between the member and non-member rates is the actual cost of a personal one-year membership. If you are not a member of the ACSP, after you register for the conference as a non-member, you will find in the confirmation email a link for you to create your new membership. It is optional of course. Detailed information about membership can be found here.
Log in now - If you are unsure of your membership status or your log-in credentials, please contact email@example.com before completing this process.
If you're not sure which package is for you, please send a quick inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are registration options for every budget and every schedule! The following main categories below have both a Basic and Full option to provide you with options and flexibility for the conference.
- Basic Registration offers all the standard events such as all sessions, tracks, round tables, breakfast, breaks and afternoon reception during the Poster Exhibit Reception on Friday, October 26. Basic offers a la carte ticket options, should your schedule prohibit your attendance on a given day.
- Full Registration offers all of the above events plus (1) ticket to the Thursday Opening Reception and (1) ticket to the Faculty Awards Luncheon.
- Both options offer the option to purchase guest tickets for the Opening Reception and Faculty Awards Luncheon.
- Faculty of Member Schools - Many faculty are beneficiaries of their school's membership, each having an account at www.acsp.org. Logging-in to this account will enable the member discounts for registration. Non-member faculty registration is at a higher rate.
- Individuals - Students, retired faculty and faculty from non-member schools can have an individual membership. Logging-in to www.acsp.org will enable the member discounts for registration. Members or non-members should opt for the appropriate package for faculty, retired faculty or students.
- Local Planners and APA Local Chapter Members - You must be from the Buffalo area and attending to obtain CE credits in order to qualify for one-day or multi-day registration rates.
- Guests - Those with guest accounts at www.acsp.org are not considered members, but the information from their profile will populate in the registration system if logged-in. Guests should choose the appropriate registration package for faculty, retired faculty or students.
- Continuing in 2018 - Registration for Attendees from Low-Resourced Countries - This is a conference registration discount for international attendees with a home institution from low-resourced countries. Details below.
- Student Paper and Travel Award Winners - Please send an email to email@example.com if you need assistance with your registration.
One Day Options? There are no one-day fee options for anyone presenting their research at the conference or having their name listed as a participant in the program.
Is your name on the program as a presenter in some way? If so, registration is required.
Early Bird Registration
Register early and save! Register by August 28, 2018 and save $50.
Optional Printed Program
The ACSP conference is attempting to "go green" on a gradual basis - eventually a conference without a printed program. We understand this is a transition from the norm, so for the next couple of years a printed program will remain optional for a small fee. The conference app (download ACSP2018) will remain free of charge for all participants and WiFi will be provided for all conference attendees. Be sure to select the print program option in your ticket selection as very limited quantities of extra programs will be available on-site.
Donate to FWIG and GPEIG Students
After you finalize your registration for the conference, you will find links in your confirmation email to make donations to the Faculty Women's Interest Group (FWIG) and the Global Planning Educator's Interest Group (GPEIG) to help offset the cost of subsidized student lunch tickets for these events. You can also use these links below to donate now!
Registration Cancellation Policy
- Before September 14, 2018, we will refund the fees paid less a $50 cancellation fee.
- Starting September 14, 2018, we will refund the fees but charge a cancellation fee of $75.
- For cancellations after October 4, 2018, we will refund the registration fee minus a $150 cancellation fee.
Details for Registration for Faculty from Low Resourced Countries
- This registration fee is the same as for ACSP member students.
- Eligibility is based on the location of the home institution, not on temporary residences or guest institutions.
- The ACSP Conference Committee will maintain this practice including periodically updating the eligibility list.
- Registration will follow the honor-system approach without requiring documented verification.
- ACSP will make case-by-case inquiries if patterns of duplicitous registrations are evident.
This list includes all countries in the World Bank's classifications of "Low Income" and "Lower-Middle Income" economies using 2016 GNI per capita data calculated using the "World Bank Atlas Method": https://datahelpdesk.worldbank.org/knowledgebase/articles/906519-world-bank-country-and-lending-groups. Please click here for list of countries.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the most expedient answers to your questions about conference registration. If you use the "contact us" form on the website, response time may take 2-3 business days.