Membership Manager/Administrative Assistant
6311 Mallard Trace, Tallahassee, FL 32312 U.S.A.
- Maintain facilities and services of the Association Office
- Attend Executive Committee and Governing Board meetings as necessary.
- Maintain the records of the ACSP membership databases.
- Process the sales of the Chair’s list and the Full Faculty list.
- Provide the appropriate lists for JPER distribution; manage on-line access data to JPER.
- Assist in keeping information on the Association web site current.
- Maintain Association event history; submit as appropriate all Association documentation to the ACSP Archives
- All annual conference related management.
- All financial administration working in conjunction with the ACSP Treasurer and the contracted CPA.
- Publication of the Guide; publicity of the Guide
- Publication of Choosing a Career in Urban Planning; distribution of brochures
- Administrator's Conference - hotel contract negotiation and follow through, conference registration, budgeting and final reporting assistance.
- List serve management – annual updates and sending out messages according to policy.
- Award Committee Assistance
- Governing Board meeting logistics management
- Maintain all rosters, i.e. governing board, committees and award committees.
- Assist the president in regularly updating the Governing Board Orientation Manual, ACSP Policy Manual as necessary.