Submission Deadline: July 31
The Global Planning Educators Interest Group (GPEIG), a group affiliated with the Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning (ACSP), is pleased to have established the Best Student Paper on International Planning Award to be given on an annual basis.
This award recognizes the best student paper on international planning presented at the previous annual conference of the ACSP. In selecting the best paper, the award committee will consider its contribution to advancing our understanding of global planning issues. The winner will be announced at the GPEIG Business Meeting and Luncheon always held on the Thursday of the ACSP Annual Conference.
To be eligible for the award, a student must be the sole author of a paper that was presented at the previous annual conference.
- Send the complete paper as a PDF. The paper should not exceed 35 pages of text including graphics, should be double-spaced with at least 1” margins on all sides, and written in a 12-point font.
- Send one letter of nomination from either the student’s faculty advisor or program chair
- Both documents must be submitted to the Committee Chair, Priyam Das, email@example.com, by July 31, 2017.
- Priyam Das, Chair, University of Hawaii at Manoa, firstname.lastname@example.org
- John S. Felkner, Florida State University
- John C. Harris, University of Oklahoma
- Joshua Kirshner, University of York