Planners of Color Interest Group (POCIG)
The mission of the Planners of Color Interest Group (POCIG), is to advance the interests and concerns of people and communities of color within the planning academia and the profession.
ACSP Members may subscribe to the POCIG Group. In order to subscribe to the POCIG group you must edit your personal profile and simply add yourself to the POCIG.
As a Member of the POCIG group you will be able to:
- submit blogs
- participate in forums
- post photos
- subscribe to the group's email newsletter
- send group messages and emails
- add to the calendar of events
- and much more!
- Co-Chair 2014-2016: Carisma Acey, University of California, Berkeley, email@example.com
- Co-Chair 2014-2016: Sigmund Shipp, Hunter College, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary/Treasurer 2014-2016: Andrew Greenlee, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, email@example.com
- Student Representative: Blanca Martinez-Navarro, University of California, Los Angeles, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Liaison to the ACSP Committee on Diversity: Jeffrey Lowe, Texas Southern University, email@example.com
2016-17 Planners of Color CV Book