Planners of Color Interest Group (POCIG)
The mission of the Planners of Color Interest Group (POCIG), is to advance the interests and concerns of people and communities of color within the planning academia and the profession.
ACSP Members may subscribe to the POCIG Group. In order to subscribe to the POCIG group you must edit your personal profile and simply add yourself to the POCIG.
As a Member of the POCIG group you will be able to:
- submit blogs
- participate in forums
- post photos
- subscribe to the group's email newsletter
- send group messages and emails
- add to the calendar of events
- and much more!
2016-17 Planners of Color CV Book
2017-18 Call for CVs
The ACSP Committee on Diversity is currently collecting CVs of minority PhD and PhD candidates, ABD, who are seeking tenure-earning faculty positions in Urban and Regional Planning for the Person of Color CV book. The CV book highlights the considerable skills and talents that each submittal has earned in their area of expertise. The Person of Color CV book is hosted free of charge on the ACSP website’s CV bank for any potential employer to view. The CV book is also displayed at the annual ACSP conference in the Fall and shared on multiple university list serves. See Full Call
- Co-Chair 2014-2016: Carisma Acey, University of California, Berkeley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-Chair 2014-2016: Sigmund Shipp, Hunter College, email@example.com
- Secretary/Treasurer 2014-2016: Andrew Greenlee, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Representative: Blanca Martinez-Navarro, University of California, Los Angeles, email@example.com
- Liaison to the ACSP Committee on Diversity: Jeffrey Lowe, Texas Southern University, firstname.lastname@example.org
POCIG Group Page