To encourage planning academicians in a wide range of planning programs to assume leadership roles in the Association and to organize and conduct in a timely fashion and in a well publicized manner all required and special elections of the Association, and to endeavor to assure widespread participation therein, especially by racial and ethnic minorities.
This Committee will make a good faith effort to nominate at least two candidates for each office in the Association and conduct a mail ballot in advance of the Annual Meeting, for officers and Regional Representatives. In case of a vacancy in the offices of Vice-President, Secretary or Treasurer, this Committee will hold an election to fill the term of office, as soon as practical. The chair of this committee is appointed by the president.
- Chair: Lois Takahashi, University of Southern California, email@example.com [2017-2019]
- Charles Connerly, University of Iowa, firstname.lastname@example.org [2015-2019]
- Curtis Winkle, University of Illinois at Chicago, email@example.com [2013-2019]
- Malo Hutson, University of California, Berkeley, firstname.lastname@example.org [2016-2018]
- James Spencer, Clemson University, email@example.com, [2016-2018]
- Rayman Mohamed, Wayne State University, firstname.lastname@example.org [2018-2020]