The chair of the Conference Committee is to be appointed by the President of ACSP. This committee is composed of at least two representatives of the Conference Track Chairs, a representative of the immediate past conference host committee, representatives of host committees for all designated or planned to-date future host sites, a student representative and other persons as may be appointed by the President.
The purpose of this Committee is to assure that the ACSP Annual Conference and other such meetings are organized professionally and in a manner that supports meaningful communication and interaction, and to continue to improve ACSP Conferences for the benefit of all attendees.
The Conference Committee meets twice each year.
- Chair: Gerardo Sandoval, University of Oregon, email@example.com [2017-2020]
- Marlon Boarnet, University of Southern California, firstname.lastname@example.org [2017-2019]
- Austin Troy, University of Colorado, Denver, email@example.com [2017-2018]
- Bradshaw Hovey, University at Buffalo, firstname.lastname@example.org [2017-2019]
- Eric Morris, Clemson University, email@example.com [2017-2020]
- Bjorn Sletto,University of Texas at Austin, firstname.lastname@example.org [2017-2018]
- Jason Corburn, University of California, Berkeley, email@example.com [2017-2018]
- Mary K. Wolfe, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, firstname.lastname@example.org [2017-2018]