The ACSP Institutional Data Task Force was appointed by Pres. Takahashi in August 2017. This task force was merged with the former ACSP Advisory Committee for the Planetizen Guide. It has two charges:
- To consider the potential for ACSP involvement in collection, management and dissemination of data concerning planning education, including the possibility of renewing the ACSP Guide to Schools. The charge given the Group includes consideration of potential partnerships with other planning organizations.
- To advise the editors of Planetizen on the preparation, data collection and data analysis during their guide's production process. ACSP is in no way responsible for the ranking of planning schools shown in the Planetizen Guide.
- Chair: Bruce Stiftel, Georgia Institute of Technology, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mickey Lauria, Clemson University, email@example.com
- Tom Sanchez, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marlon Boarnet, University of Southern California, email@example.com