- Engage & Connect
- Members & Communities
- Events & Activities
- Administrator's Conference
- Annual Conference
- Publications & Archives
|Global Planners (GPEIG)|
Global Planning Educators (GPEIG)
GPEIG’s mission is to enable planning educators and students to collaboratively:
· share global perspectives in planning education and research;
· foster an understanding of the global perspectives in planning education and research;
· foster an understanding of the global context of local and regional issues;
· engender an appreciation of and respect for cultural, economic, and political dimensions of planning, and the recognition of the rich array of planning processes that can be fully appreciated only by learning about what is being done in other countries.
ACSP Members may subscribe to the GPEIG Group. In order to subscribe, you must edit your personal profile and simply add yourself to GPEIG.
As a Member of the GPEIG group you will be able to: