Through events at the annual ACSP conference, as well as other venues, the Faculty Mentoring Committee's purpose is to help faculty, as well as planning schools, reflect and learn about better ways to prepare and mentor planning faculty at both the junior and senior levels. It is also intended to help doctoral students and faculty to envision, begin, and advance their careers of scholarship, teaching, and service. Special attention will be paid, of course, to enabling doctoral students and faculty to understand, manage, and cope with the tenure and promotion process.
- Chair, Ajay Garde, University of California, Irvine, email@example.com [2011-2017]
- Evelyn Blumenberg, University of Calirofnia, Los Angeles, firstname.lastname@example.org [2011-2017]
- Maria Manta Conroy, Ohio State University [email@example.com [2011-2017]
- Margaret Dewar, University of Michigan, firstname.lastname@example.org [2011-2017]
- Kirk McClure, University of Kansas, email@example.com [2011-2017]