Through events at the annual ACSP conference, as well as other venues, the Faculty Mentoring Committee's purpose is to help faculty, as well as planning schools, reflect and learn about better ways to prepare and mentor planning faculty at both the junior and senior levels. It is also intended to help doctoral students and faculty to envision, begin, and advance their careers of scholarship, teaching, and service. Special attention will be paid, of course, to enabling doctoral students and faculty to understand, manage, and cope with the tenure and promotion process.
ACSP Faculty Mentoring Program
- Chair, Kirk McClure, University of Kansas, firstname.lastname@example.org [Fall 2017-Fall 2019]
- Evelyn Blumenberg, University of California, Los Angeles, email@example.com [Fall 2011-Fall 2019]
- Maria Manta Conroy, Ohio State University, firstname.lastname@example.org [Fall 2011-Fall 2019]
- Subhro Guhatakurta, Georgia Institute of Technology, email@example.com [Fall 2017-Fall 2019]
- Xinhao Wang, University of Cincinnati, firstname.lastname@example.org [Fall 2017-Fall 2019]