The Committee for Communications is charged with enhancing the quality and impact of the organization's diverse range of communication activities, including but not limited to the website, the ACSP Forum, member communication, and Governing Board communication. The Committee will work closely with ACSP staff, who have primary responsibility for managing, implementing and monitoring communication activities.
- Chair: Carissa Slotterback, University of Minnesota, firstname.lastname@example.org [Fall 2016-Fall 2018]
- Huston Gibson, Kansas State University, email@example.com [Fall 2016-Fall 2018]
- Aujean Lee, University of California, Los Angeles, firstname.lastname@example.org [Fall 2016-Fall 2018]
- William Goldsmith, Cornell University, email@example.com [Fall 2016-Fall 2018]
- Lisa Ann Schweitzer, University of Southern California, firstname.lastname@example.org [Spring 2017-Spring 2019]
- Bryce Lowry, University of Oklahoma, email@example.com [Spring 2017-Spring 2019]
- Meghan Gough, Virginia Commonwealth University, firstname.lastname@example.org [Spring 2017-Spring 2019]
- Rick Willson, Cal Poly Pomona, email@example.com [Summer 2017-Summer 2019]
- Jeffrey Lowe, Texas Southern University, firstname.lastname@example.org [Fall 2017-Fall 2019]
- Reviewing the ACSP website analytics and reporting annually on key findings;
- Promoting use of the ACSP Forum and monitoring use and interactions to assess whether objectives around dialogue, participation, and debate are being met;
- Recruiting writers and managing contributions to the ACSP blog;
- Monitoring and providing feedback relted to ongoing ACSP marketing efforts;
- Seeking novel communication approaches that reach both member and non-member audiences; and
- Inviting feedback on the effectiveness of existing communication efforts.