Deadline for Nominations - February 6, 2017
The ACSP award called the Martin Meyerson Award for Distinguished Leadership in Higher Education, recognizes sustained contributions in academic administration by an urban/regional planning scholar/educator that have led to significant national and/or international impacts on higher education. This award is to be presented every other year at the ACSP Administrators Conference.
The 2017 Martin Meyerson Award Committee
- Nominations may come from faculty or administrators at ACSP-member schools.
- Nominations must include a letter that states the ways in which the nominee has enhanced higher education in the U.S. and/or beyond through his or her administrative work.
- Nominations should include a PDF curriculum vitae and at least two PDF letters of support from individuals who are familiar with the nominee's contributions to higher education leadership.
- Additional supporting documents may be provided as well, if desired.
Chris Silver, Committee Chair, University of Florida, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Oden, University of Texas at Austin, email@example.com
- Sonia Hirt, University of Maryland, firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Award Winners
The entire history of award winners can be found here at www.acsp.org, PUBLICATIONS AND ARCHIVES then ARCHIVES then AWARDS.