Meyerson Award for Distinguished Leadership in Higher
Deadline for Nominations - February 28
The ACSP award called the Martin Meyerson Award for Distinguished Leadership in Higher Education, recognizes sustained contributions in academic administration by an urban/regional planning scholar/educator that have led to significant national and/or international impacts on higher education. This award is to be presented every other year at the ACSP Administrators Conference.
- Nominations may come from faculty or administrators at ACSP-member schools.
- Nominations must include a letter that states the ways in which the nominee has enhanced higher education in the U.S. and/or beyond through his or her administrative work.
- Nominations should include a PDF curriculum vitae and at least two PDF letters of support from individuals who are familiar with the nominee's contributions to higher education leadership.
- Additional supporting documents may be provided as well, if desired.
- An electronic nomination process can be found linked from this page before September 15.
The Martin Meyerson Award Committee
Catherine Ross, Chair
Georgia Institute of Technology
University of Texas at Austin
Cal State East Bay
Past Award Winners
The entire history of award winners can be found here at www.acsp.org, PUBLICATIONS AND ARCHIVES then ARCHIVES then AWARDS.