Application submission deadline: June 30
Feel free to submit your application prior to knowing if your abstract is accepted! ACSP staff will confirm the acceptance of your abstract for the award committee.
The ACSP Global Planning Educators Interest Group (GPEIG) will support student travel to the upcoming ACSP Annual Conference.
- Award: $500 USD
- The grantees will receive their award checks only after arrival at the Conference.
- must be a graduate planning student enrolled at an ACSP member school during the 2015-16 academic year;
- must have submitted an abstract to the ACSP Conference, and subsequently have an accepted paper to present at the conference with a focus on an international development/global planning topic or with a special focus on low-income countries of the global south; and
- must be traveling more than 100 miles to the conference.
- You will be required to upload an up-to-date, one-page PDF vitae that includes the student’s research interests, projects, and list of previous papers presented and/or published.
- You will be required to upload the abstract that was submitted to the ACSP for the upcoming conference.
Gill-Chin Lim Travel Award Committee
Divya Chandrasekhar, Chair, University of Utah, firstname.lastname@example.org
Enrique Silva, Lincoln Institute of Land Policy
Abhinav Alakshendra, University of Florida
Past Award Winners
The entire history of award winners can be found here at www.acsp.org.