Deadline: June 1
Feel free to submit your application prior to knowing if your abstract is accepted! ACSP staff will confirm the acceptance of your abstract for the award committee.
The ACSP Global Planning Educators Interest Group (GPEIG) will support student travel to the upcoming ACSP Annual Conference.
- Award: $500 USD
- The grantees will receive their award checks only after arrival at the Conference.
- must be a graduate planning student enrolled at an ACSP member school during the 2017-18 academic year;
- must have submitted an abstract to the ACSP Conference, and subsequently have an accepted paper to present at the conference with a focus on an international development/global planning topic or with a special focus on low-income countries of the global south; and
- must be traveling more than 100 miles to the conference.
Gill-Chin Lim Student Travel Awards Committee, 2017-2018
- You will be required to upload an up-to-date, one-page PDF vitae that includes the student’s research interests, projects, and list of previous papers presented and/or published.
- You will be required to upload the abstract that was submitted to the ACSP for the upcoming conference.
- Chair: Abhinav Alakshendra, University of Florida, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enrique Silva, Lincoln Institute of Land Policy
Past Award Winners
- 2017 Jaehyeon Park, University of California at Los Angeles; Justin Stern, Harvard University; Hogeun Park, Michigan State University
- 2016 Angela Oberg, Rutgers University; Asavari Devadiga, University of California, Berkeley
- 2015 Susmita Rishi, University of Washington; Hyun Kim, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- 2014 Yuzhen Gu, University of California, Berkeley; Sergio Montero, University of California, Berkeley; Sudeshna Mitra, Cornell University
- 2013 Bruno Marot, McGill University; Zhumin Xu, University of New Orleans
- 2012 Abigail Friendly, University of Toronto; Erick Guerra, University of California, Berkeley; Yi Zhu, Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Salila Prasad Vanka, University of Michigan
- 2011 Fatima Wajahat, Florida State University; Nishtha Mehta, University of Texas at Austin; Liang Ma, Portland State University; Hiba Bou Akar, University of California, Berkeley
- 2010 Yu Min Joo, Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Husein Rahmawati, Texas A&M University; Salila Vanka, University of Michigan; Nicholas R. Smith, Harvard University
- 2009 Isabelle Anguelovski, Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Kenneth Cheruiyot, University of Cincinnati; Xin Li, Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Charles Oduro, Florida State University
- 2006 Das Ashok, University of California, Los Angeles; Sandra Lee Pinel, University of Wisconsin; Zhilin Liu, Cornell University; Surajit Chakravart, University of Southern California
- 2005 Nora Libertun, Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Mi Shih, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey; Anirban Pal, University of Colorado; Deden Rukmana, Florida State University
- 2004 Murtaza Hatim Baxamusa, University of Southern California; Ramya Ramanath , Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University; Nazife Emel Ganapati, University of Southern California; Yiping Fang, University of Colorado
Submit Your Application Below