Deadline: April 15
Presented in even-numbered years.
The Jay Chatterjee Distinguished Service to ACSP Award recognizes an individual faculty whose exceptional service, actions and leadership have had a lasting and positive impact on ACSP and its member schools.
- Nominations may come from faculty or administrators at ACSP-member schools.
- Nominations must include a letter that states the ways in which the nominee has, through his or her service, contributed to the enhancement of ACSP's mission;
- Nominations should also include at least two letters of support from individuals, not within the nominee's own institution, who are familiar with the nominee's contributions to ACSP.
The Jay Chatterjee Distinguished Service Award Committee:
- Sanda Kaufman, Chair, Cleveland State University, email@example.com
- Charles Connerly, University of Iowa
- Donald Miller, University of Washington
- Mai Nguyen, University of North Carolina
Past Award Winners
- 2016 June M.Thomas, University of Michigan
- 2014 Dick Klosterman, University of Akron
- 2012 Michael Hibbard, University of Oregon
- 2009 Ed Blakely, University of Sydney
- 2008 Bruce Stiftel, Florida State University
- 2007 Sandi Rosenbloom, University of Arizona
- 2006 Eugenie L. Birch, University of Pennsylvania
- 2005 Marcia Marker Feld, University of Rhode Island
- 2004 G. William Page, University of Buffalo
- 2002 Michael P. Brooks, Virginia Commonwealth University
- 2001 Rolf Engler, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- 1999 Jerome Kaufman, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- 1998 Michael Teitz, University of California, Berkeley
- 1997 Award re-named to honor Jay Chatterjee
- 1991 Jay Chatterjee, University of Cincinnati
- 1987 Carl Goldschmidt, Michigan State University