Deadline: April 15
Presented in even-numbered years.
The Jay Chatterjee Distinguished Service to ACSP Award recognizes an individual faculty whose exceptional service, actions and leadership have had a lasting and positive impact on ACSP and its member schools.
- Nominations may come from faculty or administrators at ACSP-member schools.
- Nominations must include a letter that states the ways in which the nominee has, through his or her service, contributed to the enhancement of ACSP's mission;
- Nominations should also include at least two letters of support from individuals, not within the nominee's own institution, who are familiar with the nominee's contributions to ACSP.
The Jay Chatterjee Distinguished Service Award Committee:
- Sanda Kaufman, Chair, Cleveland State University, email@example.com
- Charles Connerly, University of Iowa
- Donald Miller, University of Washington
- Mai Nguyen, University of North Carolina
Past Award Winners
The entire history of award winners can be found here at www.acsp.org, PUBLICATIONS AND ARCHIVES then ARCHIVES then AWARDS.