Marcia M. Feld Leadership Award
Deadline: May 1
Presented in odd-numbered years
This award recognizes a FWIG colleague for outstanding leadership within the ACSP organization.
- Nominations may come from faculty or administrators at ACSP-member schools.
- The letter must state the ways in which the nominee has contributed to ACSP.
- Nomination letters should also include the name and current affiliation (including mail and e-mail addresses and phone number) of the nominee, and full contact information for the nominator.
- Nominations must include one or a maximum of three letters of support from individuals who are familiar with the nominee's contributions to ACSP.
- This award is presented in the Fall at the ACSP Annual Conference.
- An electronic momination process will be linked from this page before March 15.
The Feld Leadership Award Committee
Past Award Winners
The entire history of award winners can be found here at www.acsp.org, PUBLICATIONS AND ARCHIVES then ARCHIVES then AWARDS.