Deadline: June 1
Presented in odd-numbered years
This award recognizes a FWIG colleague for outstanding leadership within the ACSP organization.
- Nominations may come from faculty or administrators at ACSP-member schools.
- The letter must state the ways in which the nominee has contributed to ACSP.
- Nomination letters should also include the name and current affiliation (including mail and e-mail addresses and phone number) of the nominee, and full contact information for the nominator.
- Nominations must include one or a maximum of three letters of support from individuals who are familiar with the nominee's contributions to ACSP.
- This award is presented in the Fall at the ACSP Annual Conference.
The Feld Leadership Award Committee
- Chair: Kathy S. Quick, University of Minnesota, firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Award Winners
The entire history of award winners can be found here at www.acsp.org, PUBLICATIONS AND ARCHIVES then ARCHIVES then AWARDS.