Scroll to the bottom of this page for the nomination form.
Deadline: June 1
Presented in odd-numbered years
This award recognizes a FWIG colleague for outstanding leadership within the ACSP organization.
- Nominations may come from faculty or administrators at ACSP-member schools.
- The letter must state the ways in which the nominee has contributed to ACSP.
- Nomination letters should also include the name and current affiliation (including mail and e-mail addresses and phone number) of the nominee, and full contact information for the nominator.
- Nominations must include one or a maximum of three letters of support from individuals who are familiar with the nominee's contributions to ACSP.
- This award is presented in the Fall at the ACSP Annual Conference.
The Feld Leadership Award Committee
Past Award Winners
- 2015 Co-winners: Lisa Schweitzer, University of Southern California, and Hazel Edwards, The Catholic University of America
- 2013 No award given.
- 2011 Cheryl K. Contant, University of Minnesota
Please use the form below to submit your nomination. For questions, please contact Donna Dodd, firstname.lastname@example.org.