Deadline: June 1 (This submission window is now closed.)
Generous publishers have become accustomed to leaving books behind from their Book Fair participation at ACSP conferences. This allows the ACSP to use them as a fundraiser, selling them for 1/2 the retail price on Sunday morning of the conference. Since 2005 all sale proceeds have gone toward travel scholarships for first-time student presenters at the next year's conference. 2017 will be the last year the scholarships will be named for the Book Fair. Sale proceeds will go toward additional ACSP Student Travel Scholarships.
- Student must have an abstract submitted for the upcoming annual conference. The ACSP staff will determine if the submission has been accepted.
- Please submit your resume as a PDF document.
- Student must be attending to present a paper at the ACSP conference for the first-time.
- Student must register as an award winner by the published deadline to retain the appearance on the program.
- Checks will be delivered on-site only to those who actually attend and present their paper.
Past Award Winners
- 2016 Julia Triman, University of Virginia, Jueyu Wang, University of Minnesota; Stephen Diko, University of Cincinnati; Jung Ho Park, University of Southern California
- 2015 Sima Namin, University of Texas Arlington; Aritree Samanta, Cleveland State University; Chung Ho Kim, University of Washington
- 2014 Kelly Kinahan, Cleveland State University; Taehee Lee, University of Sheffield; Xize Wang, University of Southern California
- 2012 - Felicity Hwee-Hwa Chan, University of Southern California; Sora Baek, University of Washington; Vivian Ho, University of Southern California; Hsin-Ping Hsu, University of California, Irvine; Bryce Lowery, University of Southern California; Cheng-Yi Lin, Univeristy of Southern California
- 2011 - Amal Abed, Texas Southern University; Pernille Christensen, Clemson University; Heather Dorries, University of Toronto; Alexis Hickman, University of California, Irvine; Benita Maria Menezes, University of British Columbia; Yiqiang Ouyang, University of Florida
- 2010 - Nathanael Hoelzel, Georgia Institute of Technology; Jeongseob Kim, University of Florida; Jay Mittal, University of Cincinnati; Aparna Thatte, Arizona State University; Michael Topmiller, University of Cincinnati; Robert Boyer, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- 2009 - Sarah Church, University of British Columbia; Zekai He, University of Cincinnati; Jae Sue Lee, Texas A&M University; Chan Yong Sung, Texas A&M University; James T. White, University of British Columbia; Knako Iuchi, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- 2008 - no awards
- 2007 - Julia Koschinsky, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign; Al-Azad Iqbal, The Ohio State University; Dana Pusa Mihaesou, University of Cincinnati; Jenna Tighe, University of Texas at Austin; Yu Xiao, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign; Lara Belkind, Harvard University; Zhu Qian, Texas A&M University; Ege Yildirim, Ankara University, Turkey
- 2006 - Jung Ho Shin, University of Maryland; Luc de Montigny, University of Washington; Andrea Delphine Livi Smith, University of Maryland; Salo Vinocur Coslovsky, Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Ratoola Kundu, University of Illinois at Chicago; Ole Russell Sleipness, Clemson University