Application deadline: June 30
These scholarships provide financial support to students to attend the ACSP Conference, including student conference registration waiver and $400 USD in cash to defray travel expenses.
- must be enrolled graduate students at an ACSP member school during the 2015-2016 academic year;
- must have passed the qualifying/comprehensive exam and have an approved dissertation prospectus;
- nearing completion of the doctoral degree;
- must have submitted an abstract for the ACSP Conference, and subsequently presenting an accepted paper at the conference (ACSP staff will verify the abstract acceptance);
- have not been previously awarded an ACSP Scholarship for Student Travel; and
- for whom conference attendance would otherwise not be possible.
- The deadline for submission of the application was June 30.
- Application will include all of the following combined into one file: the student's current vitae; a one-page abstract of dissertation research, and a one-page cover letter signed by the dissertation advisor or program chair documenting passing the qualifying/comprehensive exam and having an approved dissertation prospectus.
ACSP Student Travel Scholarship Committee
- Nabil Kamel, Western Washington University, Nabil.Kamel@wwu.edu
- Kate Lowe, University of New Orleans, email@example.com
Past Award Winners
The entire history of award winners can be found here at www.acsp.org.