2017 Administrator's Conference
March 10 & 11, 2017
- with ACSP Governing Board Meeting on March 9;
- New Chairs School on March 9; and
- Diversity Retreat on March 9.
Agenda and details coming soon!
Hyatt Regency Reston
Sleeping room reservations for this event will open in December, 2016
1800 Presidents Street, Reston, VA 20190
Room rate: $195 for single/double occupancy plus 12% applicable taxes
The current metro stop, Wiehle-Reston East, is 1 mile from the hotel. The hotel shuttle will make trips from the hotel to the metro stop based on reservations. A Reston metro stop is in the works and has an estimated completion time in 2020 which is a bit late for the 2017 Administrator's Conference! but this link will provide a sneak peak at the plans for the new metro station. Reston Metro Station!
From the web site of the Reston Association ~ Reston is at a key moment in its history. Over 50 years old, Reston has changed immensely from its earliest days, and more change is likely to come. As our community grows, Reston Association is committed to ensuring that growth is community-oriented, sustainable, and true to the original principles of Reston’s founding. Read more...
2017 Committee on the Academy
- Niraj Verma, 2017 Co-Chair, email@example.com, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Bruce Stiftel, 2017 Co-Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Maria Manta Conroy, The Ohio State University
- Greg Lindsey, University of Minnesota
- Ed Feser, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Stacey White, University of Kansas
Future Administrator's Conferences