2017 Administrator's Conference
10-11 March 2017
- with ACSP Governing Board Meeting on March 9;
- the New Chairs School also on March 9.
Chairs, Deans, Program Directors, Center Directors and other university administrators, as well as those soon to assume such positions...you're invited to attend. Agenda as of 18 January 2017.
Hyatt Regency Reston
1800 Presidents Street, Reston, VA 20190
Reservations: USE THIS LINK. The cut-off date for this group rate is February 21, 2017.
Room rate: $195 for single/double occupancy plus 12% applicable taxes
The current metro stop, Wiehle-Reston East, is 1 mile from the hotel. The hotel shuttle will make trips from the hotel to the metro stop based on reservations. A Reston metro stop is in the works and has an estimated completion time in 2020 which is a bit late for the 2017 Administrator's Conference! but this link will provide a sneak peak at the plans for the new metro station. Reston Metro Station!
Reston Town Center parking garages are available on a per hour basis or a 24 hour basis at $2/hour.
From the web site of the Reston Association ~ Reston is at a key moment in its history. Over 50 years old, Reston has changed immensely from its earliest days, and more change is likely to come. As our community grows, Reston Association is committed to ensuring that growth is community-oriented, sustainable, and true to the original principles of Reston’s founding. Read more...
2017 Committee on the Academy
- Niraj Verma, 2017 Co-Chair, email@example.com, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Bruce Stiftel, 2017 Co-Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Maria Manta Conroy, The Ohio State University
- Greg Lindsey, University of Minnesota
- Ed Feser, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Stacey White, University of Kansas
Future Administrators Conferences
- Spring, 2019
- Spring, 2021