Announcing ACSP's Updated Career Center
Tuesday, April 18, 2017
ACSP is pleased to announce that we have recently upgraded the software for the on-line Career Center. With an increased external sales force and intensified marketing efforts, we expect this already well-visited section of the ACSP website to grow exponentially and continue to serve as “the resource” for finding academic positions, as well as professional planning jobs and qualified candidates for either. The new and improved Career Center is designed to provide you with a better overall experience with a modern design and an intuitive interface. You will be able to access the Career Center through any device of your choice- smartphone, tablet, or desktop.
The redesigned Career Center will allow you to:
- Recruit for Open Positions
- Post your jobs where the most qualified planning academics and professionals will find and apply to them.
- Promote your jobs directly to job seekers via our exclusive Job Flash email.
- Search the resume database and contact qualified candidates proactively.
- Expose your job postings to a larger audience through our NEW diversity, veterans and social networks.
Manage Your Career
- Search and apply to the best planning jobs at organizations that value your credentials.
- Upload your anonymous resume so employers can contact you, but you maintain control of your information and choose to whom you release your information.
- Receive an alert every time a job becomes available that matches your personal profile, skills, interests, and preferred location(s).
- Access career resources and job searching tips and tools.
Log in Credentials
You must log in with your ACSP credentials to access all the Career Center features. Your log in credentials (user name and password) are the same for Career Center as they are for the ACSP website. If you have questions about your log in information or want to inquire about membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
University Member Benefits
As a benefit of ACSP membership, each member department will receive three complimentary 30, 60 or 90-day job listings per calendar year (a value of $807) as well as three free resume purchases ($75 value). Additional promotional options and upgrades for your listings are also available for purchase.
Department Chairs will be emailed with specific instructions on how to place complimentary ads on the Career Center on April 19. Please save this instructional email for future reference. If you do not receive your email, please send a request to email@example.com.
Questions? Need technical support? E-mail the Career Center customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 860-437-5700 Monday through Friday from 7:30 am – 7:00 pm EST.
Visit the Career Center today to see our fresh, new look and peruse all of the upgraded services available.