Student Teams Compete at NPC17 for Best Smart Cities Design
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
The field has been winnowed down to five finalist teams, which will present their ideas and compete for a $1,000 award at NPC17 (cheer them on in this session!). Sponsored by the APA Divisions Council and APA Student Representatives Council, the competition aims to introduce and engage students in the Smart City discussion by applying placed-based technologies to a specific site in New York City. Good luck students!
- Kansas State University - Smart CATS
- New York University - Adaptive Strategies
- University of California, Los Angeles - UCLA MURPs
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign - The All-Nighters
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign – L.E.A.P.