Click the link above to search a current list of planning-related jobs.
To post a current opening in the ACSP Career Center, review the following requirements:
- You must have an ACSP account and be logged in to post job openings.
- Members are able to post an unlimited number of job openings at no charge.
- Non-members are able to post jobs for a small fee.
- All listings must pertain to urban and regional planning or related fields.
- ACSP does not accept applications on your behalf. The listing must include instructions for how applicants contact you directly.
- Job postings that are scheduled to remain current up and through the ACSP Annual Conference will be searchable by anyone using a bank of laptops provided at the conference.
The following Career Center features are available exclusively for members.
- Resume/CV Search
- Employers: Find the perfect candidate by searching for resumes of qualified job candidates.
- Job Seekers: Paid members can make your resume/CV searchable in the ACSP database by updating their profile. Go to Manage Profile and scroll down to Networking & Careers. Once you add your Resume/CV to your profile, you will also be able to upload a PDF version.
- Not a Member? Become an ACSP Member today and create your own Personal Profile complete with searchable Resumé/CV. It's never been easier for employers to find you!
- Subscribe: Receive an email alert when a new job opening is posted.
Not an ACSP Member? Join today and enjoy all the features of the Career Center!