2014 Call for Papers
New information is included in this year's Call for Papers. Please read carefully.
- Big Ideas Sessions - instructions for theme submissions
- New Information for Students
Submit an abstract for the 54th Annual Conference in 2014
- Abstract Submission System - PLEASE NOTE DOWNTIMES - the system requires some downtime this week: Tuesday, 2/25, from 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST; Wednesday, 2/26, 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST; Thursday, 2/27, 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST; and possibly Friday but we'll update this message as necessary. Because the system has to be down for short periods of time this week we will extend the abstract submission deadline to March, March 10, 3:00a.m. EST.
- Time Zone Converter to help you understand and make submission deadlines: http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/
Guidelines, Instructions and Policies for Abstracts, Papers and Sessions
2014 Book of Accepted Abstracts
The Book of Abstracts for the 2014 conference iwill be posted here!
Submitting an Abstract
Abstract Submissions for the 2014 Annual Conference will open January 31, 2014. The deadline for submitting abstracts has been extended to Monday, March 10, 3:00a.m. Eastern Standard Time.
- For those who submitted an abstract last year, you can enter the system using the same log-in information. We recommend all individuals who will be connected to an abstract in any capacity create an account in the system very early in the submission season.
- Be advised, with this system once you have completed the payment process you will NO LONGER be able to edit your abstract. You can return to it at any time, but editing access will be locked after payment. You can always leave your abstract in draft by simply logging out at any step in the process. Just make sure to finalize the process by the posted deadline.
- The process of submitting a pre-organized session is different than in the past. Instructions can be found here. Please review them prior to accessing the system.