ON-LINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION - PREFERRED
Submit your abstract using the online submission process. The fee for online submission is $25 per abstract.
SUBMITTING OFF LINE:
The fee for abstracts submitted outside the on-line system is $50 per abstract. Contact email@example.com for further instructions.
- The Association accepts MasterCard and Visa, personal checks, and checks or purchase orders from your institution.
- Abstracts cannot be formally submitted to the web site without indicating a form of payment.
- Abstracts will not be reviewed by the conference committee until your fee has been paid. Payment by mail must be RECEIVED by the published abstract submission deadline.
- The abstract submission fee is a non-refundable fee unless an email request is received at the Association Office within 24 hours of your completed submission on the web site. Refunds of a submission fee paid by check and received by mail must also have a written request submitted to the Association office no later than the published abstract submission deadline.
- If you request a refund of your fee, your abstract submission will be deleted from the process and not reviewed. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ACSP mailing address: 6311 Mallard Trace Drive, Tallahassee, FL 32312 USA
Programming questions should be addressed to Stacey Swearingen White, National Conference Chair, email@example.com.
Abstract submission procedure questions should be addressed to Kirsten Dazevedo, firstname.lastname@example.org.